Orders, payments, claims and returns:
Minimum 50% deposit; Check made payable to Astra Contract Furniture. Balance is due 2 business days before Delivery / Pickup. All transactions are non-changeable/refund without written approval from ACF. Cancellation: Deposit will be used to cover Liquidated damage
1) Check/s should made payable to "Danaman Inc."
2) Payment should be made on due date stated.
3) $35 USD service fee will be charged for any NSF or bounced check.
4) 25% Restocking fee will apply to ALL returns
5) Shipping, Insurance and Installation are not included unless otherwise stated.
6) Delivery dates are not guaranteed. Astra Contract Furniture will make every effort to adhere to acknowledged delivery dates but assumes no liability in the event of delays. Orders will be shipped when ready. All delays from buyer which can not receive the goods beyond 14 days, storage rent of $1.00 per cubic foot per month will subject to charge or fraction thereof.
Product Warranty and Maintenance:
Astra Contract Furniture provides the original purchaser one year structural warranty for its stackable metal chairs, wooden chairs, and other metal chairs from the date of the invoice date. The upholstery material should be under upholstery materials factory's warranty. The warranty does not cover apparent damage or wear caused by abusive or abnormal use or handling of the product. Any such misuse of the product will automatically void any warranty expressed or implied from any party.
More specifically, the following situations will automatically void such warranty:
*Tilt any chair while sitting on it.
*Rock any chair while sitting on it.
*Pull or slide any chair while sitting on it.
*Put fingers underneath any chair seat.
*Stand on any product for any purpose.
*Exceed the maximum weight of 250 pounds on any chair.
*Expose any product to water, flame, gas, and excessive heat.
*Any other abnormal use or handling not mentioned above.
Users must make periodic inspections to look for damages, looseness, or signs of structural fatigue occurred in daily use and handling of our products.
The inspections should include structural joints, corner blocks, welds and other points of stress, fasteners (screws, nuts, bolts, etc.) which can loosen under normal contract use. If any deficiency is found, the product should be taken out of service immediately and user needs to contact dealer from whom the product was purchased.
All foams are flammable under certain conditions.
Do not expose foam to flame or heat such as space heaters, open flame, unprotected lights, or smoking material. When foam is in contact with sufficient heat, combustion will occur causing smoke and gasses to be released.
If such combustion occurs within an enclosed space, a danger of suffocation to the occupants exists from the depletion of oxygen.
Upholstery covers may also burn and react in a similar way as foam when exposed to sufficient heat. CARE SHOULD BE EXERCISED NEAR OPEN FLAME OR WITH BURNING MATERIALS.